Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mar 31, '18 at 12:00 pm
The 8th successive running of the Colemanstown 10k is scheduled for Holy Saturday 31st March 2018 at 12 noon. Similar to previous years this AAI recognised road race is chip timed by Red Tag Timing and is open to all male & female runners, joggers and walkers while the route is similar to previous years.
The early bird rate of €15 is valid until February 23rd with a fee of €20 thereafter. All participants will receive a gift token with prizes for first 3 male & female home as well as Over 40/50/60/70 category prizes.
So get registering now via HERE to avail of the reduced rate. Map & area location is available on both registration sites. Get online as fast as you can run to avail of this splendid offer to participate in one of the fastest and flattest 10k routes in the county.
Also not forgetting the 1k fun run for children which commences at 11am with a medal & goodie bag for all participants.
For further information on the run please contact Martina Donnellan, 087 7388440, Catherine Burke 086 8063191 or email [email protected]
Spread the word and set your goal for March 31st.
Register online HERE