Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Roscommon Harriers A.C 10 Mile Road Race
Jul 7 at 11:30 am - 5:00 pm€20 – €30
Roscommon Harriers A.C. are pleased to announce our 5th annual 10 Mile Road Race is taking place this year on July 7th. The race is located on the outskirts of Roscommon Town, commencing at 11.30 am.Following on from the success of the last four years, in particular 2017 was a sell-out pre-race day, we guarantee all participants a fantastic race day, with a new and improved route, the route like previous years is predominately flat, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, and ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic flat race! Our race distance, course and timing also fits nicely with marathon training.
Participants on the day can expect exceptional hospitality not only in terms of the post-event food (which is now legendary! and partly the reason for being voted in the top 5, 10- mile road races in Ireland!) but also the local support encouraging runners along the route, if you let us know what club you hail from you might see a sign encouraging you along the way! Every runner receives a complimentary technical t-shirt and medal to remember your day. The race is also chipped and timed. We have added new prize categories this year to be inclusive of a wide range of age groups, individual runners and club teams, please see below for more information.
2017 was a big year for our race, with our race selling out 4 weeks prior to race day! With the largest number of participants taking to the roads of Roscommon, with each county in Ireland represented, our hope for this year is that it will be bigger and better, we guarantee a great days racing organised by runners for runners, you can expect the same fantastic course, exceptional food! Hot and cold food served on the day with lots of treats on the finish line and back at HQ, finishers receive a medal designed by a local artist, technical t-shirt and goodie bag! What’s not to love!
We want to extend a warm welcome to all participants entering the Roscommon Harriers 10 Mile Road Race on July 7th, and thank you for choosing our race, follow us on Facebook for race updates and important information on www.facebook.com/rosharrier
Register Online HERE
Event Details and Schedule:
-Early Bird Offer €20 until Jan 31st
Special Entry Fee for the Month of February €25 euro and €30 thereafter
-Race starts @ 11.30am, Saturday July 7th, 2018
-Starting and finishing points – Hannon’s Hotel, Athlone Road, Roscommon Town, Co. Roscommon (Parking available)
-Race number, Chip & T-shirt collection – Hannon’s Hotel, Friday 7th July 7pm-9pm & Saturday 8th July 9.30am-11am
Registration on the day if not sold out, registration from 9.30 – 11 am on 07/07/18, If sold out – race number collection only on race day, please stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on availability!