Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ray’s Marathon Challenge
Jan 1, '21 at 8:00 am - 11:59 pm
Welcome to Ray’s marathon Challenge
Do you think you could run or walk 26.2 miles in a week, every week, for a full year? Now that’s a challenge – that’s Ray’s Marathon Challenge.
Ray D’Arcy is a long-time supporter of LauraLynn Children’s Hospice and he loves to run. Ray figured if he could get 1,000 people like him to run or walk a marathon each week during 2021 and each raise €500 over the year that would generate a whopping half a million for LauraLynn.
What do you think? Are you in?
A Message from Ray
As many of you know by now I am a long-standing supporter of LauraLynn Children’s Hospice and the amazing work that they do for families across the country. I am also a big fan of running and training for marathons and marrying the two together I came up with Ray’s Marathon Challenge!
I know if you’re like me, you’ve really missed the community feel of running a marathon and the motivation and strength that you get from feeling like you are part of something bigger and I think that is exactly what we have been able to create with this challenge, even if it is in the virtual world.
The new year is a perfect time to start this and challenge ourselves and I am so delighted that so many people have joined my team for this and have gotten behind it so happy running everyone!