Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tony Mcgowan Virtual 2021
Feb 5, '21 at 8:00 am - Feb 14, '21 at 5:00 pm
An event every year that begins at 8:00 am on of [month], repeating indefinitely
The Tony McGowan Run is going on tour for 2021.
To keep you all safe our 9th annual event is taking place a bit differently this year.
Take on the 5k, 10k or half marathon wherever you are, from Drumshambo to Oz and anywhere in between, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Register here (€15.00 all inclusive) download your bib and your good to go.
Discount rate for family of 4 €50.00
All participants will receive our fabulous 2021 Tony McGowan Run medal.
Upload your time and finisher pic if you wish.
Our event will run from Friday 5th Feb to Sunday 14th Feb (inc).
For a bit of fun prizes up for grabs are:
- The participant or group that take part the furthest away from Drumshanbo….spread the word guys
- The wackiest/ funniest design of a route on strava, get your imagination going.
- Calling all from the Desert or Antartic, we want the hottest and coldest temp recorded on the day of your run