Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Aug 22, '20 at 7:30 am - 4:00 pm€89.50
Quest Sligo is the latest and most exciting event to be added to the Quest series of adventure races. This brand-new, one-day, multi-discipline sporting event will take place on Saturday 22nd August 2020 giving participants the opportunity to experience the beauty and hidden gems of South and West Sligo. The event will see participants run, cycle and kayak their way around stunning locations such as Temple House Lake, Ladies Brae, Ox Mountains, Tawnatrohaun, and Lough Easkey.
Participants will have three routes to choose from: the ‘Challenge’, ‘Sport’ and ‘Expert’ route. The Challenge route is for those who are new to Quest or adventure racing, for those more experienced there are the longer Sport and Expert routes. Whichever route is chosen participants are guaranteed an unforgettable experience with great comradery and adventure.
Registration Opening early February!
For more information on Quest Sligo: https://www.questadventureseries.com/race/quest-sligo/