Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Boyne Adventure Race
Aug 22, '20 at 8:00 am - 11:00 am€75
The Boyne Adventure Race (B.A.R) is the first and only multisport adventure race of its kind in the Boyne Valley and offers a new way to explore the offerings in our area. The races consists of running, cycling, a quarry/forest trail run and kayaking which starts to the backdrop of Trim Castle. The event was setup to promote Trim and Boyne Valley in a very different way and to embrace adventure, health and wellbeing tourism.
Set out over two courses you can choose from the Battle 50km or the Warrior 35km route and claim your medal when you finish at Trim Castle to the start of the Trim Salmon of Knowledge Festival.
Now in it’s 4th year the race has proved the test of time and is now a highlight race on the event calendar.
Register at www.boyneadventurerace.ie