Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Portadown Running Festival 10k, Half and Full Marathon 2023
Mar 12 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Portadown Running Festival is back on the 12th March 2023!
This fast, flat and safe route has something to offer runners of all abilities. Having recently rebranded, Portadown Running Club is ready to welcome you to an amazing race experience, whether you want to cover 10k, a half marathon or a full marathon. Beginning and finishing in the spacious People’s Park, we guarantee a warm welcome and a great atmosphere. The enjoyable route takes you along the scenic Bann river towpath loop towards Gilford – this promises to be a very popular event with an estimated 800 runners taking part, while the convenient location means that there is plenty of parking within 5 minutes’ walk from the starting line. A bag drop and changing facilities will be available in the Pavilion building.
Prize money of £1500 will be shared across the first places in each category and the first 500 registrants will receive a unique medal and technical t-shirt. Hot food and refreshments will be served at the finish line.
PRC looks forward to welcoming all participants back to our town for a great day’s running.
Full marathon 9:00am at £35 or £33 ANI affiliated
Half marathon 10:30am at £28 or £26 ANI affiliated
10k 11:00am at £20 or £18 ANI affiliated
We will make a charitable donation from profits raised