Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Pigsback 5k/10k Run for the Marie Keating Foundation
Sep 30, '18 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Entry Fee: €25 for both distances, Children go free
If you would prefer to wait until the day to register your participation, the registration desk will be open from 8am on Sunday, 30th September 2018 on the corner of Furze Rd and Chesterfield Ave in the Phoenix Park. The race will begin at 10am and follow the Operation Transformation route.
There will be no road access between the Phoenix monument and Mount Joy Cross on Chesterfield avenue until after the event, after which normal access will resume.
Race Pack: At registration on the morning, you will receive your race number, which has your chip timer attached to it, as well as a Pigsback Tech T-shirt.
Parking : There is parking along Chesterfield Avenue as far as the Phoenix Monument, however, we advise that you consider public transport options.
There will be limited wheelchair parking spaces on site so if you wish to avail of one of these please contact the office before the day, you will need to display your disability pass.
Locker Facilities: There won’t be lockers available but we will be a bag drop area during the run
Water Stations: There will be water stations around the course