Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
New FASTLANE Half marathon & 10km
Sep 29 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm€20
Get in the FASTLANE for this new half marathon and 10km taking place on the 29th of September in Dublin.
I guess the clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’…. We believe that this race will be a flier. Yes – ye savy marathon runners will note that the date works to tick the half marathon box on your way to training for the October marathon. Might be a bonus PB in it for you too. Same PB potential applies to the 10km.
The race is located along the scenic settings of the Grand Canal and around the newly surfaced perimeter of Grange Castle business park. The route has that country feel on the edge of the city. It is a flat course with long straight lines. The route has an elevation gain of 27m. Not so bad….
Each finisher will receive a cool bespoke medal (to be revealed soon) and both the half and 10km participants will receive a training top. There are Early Bird prices to the end of July. Half marathon is €30 and the 10km is €20. The important bit to tell ye is that this race has an entry limit. We are only accepting 500 for the 10km. Don’t leave it too late.
This race is for everyone with an allergy to hills! There will be pacers for the half marathon so you can test yourself to stay with them and (hopefully) achieve your PB time. For more information or to enter and secure the limited spaces go to www.rundublin.com Get in the FASTLANE now for this new and exciting race!