Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Sligo Coast to Coast 10 Mile or 5 Mile
Sep 29, '19 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm€10
SLIGO COAST TO COAST 2019 sponsored by CALL OF THE WILD
“Lets make the Point!”
Sligo A.C. are pleased to announce our 7th annual 10 Mile Road Race will take place on September 29th 2019. We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day.
Enter now …..
The route is predominately flat, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, and ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance or those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic flat race along the beautiful wild Atlantic way.
Our event distance, course and timing also fits nicely with marathon training. Participants on the day can expect exceptional hospitality not only in terms of the post event food but also lots of local support encouraging runners along the route.
There will be a medal for all event finishers and we continue to offer prizes across all the categories and a high quality technical t-shirt if you the participant opt for same.
-Entry cost: €20 for 10 mile run/walk (over 18 only)
-Entry cost: €15 for 5 Mile
Prizes 10 Mile Run
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female across the line.
Junior 18-20(over18 on 23.9.2017) 1st Male & Female
Over 40’s 1st, 2nd Male & Female
Over 45’s 1st, 2nd Male & Female
Over 50’s 1st Male & 1st Female’s
Over 55’s 1st Male & Female
Over 60’s 1st Male & 1st Female
Over 65’s 1st Male & 1st Female
Over 70’s 1st Male & 1st Female
Prizes 10 Mile Walk
Prizes for 1st,, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female walker across the line
over 40 1st Male & Female
over 50 1st Male & Female
over 60 1st Male & Female
over 70 1st Male & Female
Prizes for 1st,2nd,& 3rd Male & Female across the line
10 mile walk starts @ 11.00am, Sunday 29th September 2019
@ Sligo Rugby Club, Strandhill, Sligo (Parking available)-Finishing in Rosses Point, Sligo
10 mile run starts at 12 noon (as above)
Collect Race number & T-shirt in Sligo Yacht club, Rosses point, on 28h September between 6pm-8pm & Sunday morning 29thth September between 8.00am-10.00am
We look forward to welcoming you to Sligo and to our race on 29.9.2019
Email with queries on s[email protected] or through facebook sligocoasttocoast
ALL DONATIONS MADE WILL BE PAYABLE TO FAMILY CARERS IRELAND and NORTH–WEST HOSPICE.