Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mooreabbey Milers Mile Challenge
Dec 28, '19 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm€8
Test your speed over the classic mile distance or run with the family. Can you break the elusive 4 minute mile, it can be done on this fast, flat race in the village of Galbally, Co. Limerick, €100 cash bonus if you do! Cash prize for the top 3 men & women, cash bonus if the course records are broken: 4.19 men’s record & 5.18 female record. We have added a team challenge this year, 3 members per team (mixed) to be declared at registration. The fastest combined time will be crowned the first ever Mile Challenge Champions & will be presented with a perpetual shield. Cash prize for 1st junior boy & girl, category prizes, spot prizes galore! We’ll have a medal for the kids that cross the line & a prize for the first parent & buggy baby over the line. Delicious goodies & refreshments in the community centre afterwards. €8 per runner, €5 per walker, €10 per family walking. Registration in the community centre from 1.30pm to 2.30pm.