Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mooreabbey Milers AC 10 Mile
Organiser: Mooreabbey Milers AC 10 MileEnter Event (powered by njuko.com)
Aug 29, '21 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Mooreabbey Milers AC, a well known & respected athletics club in the Munster area are very excited to bring a new race to the road running calendar. A tried and tested 10 mile route is on offer for those looking to record a good time for this classic distance.
The route itself, running left handed in a nice loop, is mostly flat with no major hills to report, a fast route. You’ll enjoy views of the Galty mountains while running on a decent road surface. The Mooreabbey 10 Mile will start at the ruins of the Mooreabbey, from which our club gets it’s name, and finishes in the picturesque village of Galbally. With the village lying on the Limerick, Tipperary and Cork border, the event is easy to access.
Mooreabbey Milers AC are looking forward to welcoming you to Galbally on Sunday 29th August 2021. 11am start.