Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected]unireland.com.
- This event has passed.
Bohermeen AC 5 Mile
Aug 29, '21 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is set to be a fantastic event hosted by Bohermeen AC in Meath. Bohermeen AC is renowned for very comptitive and fast races and this will be no exception. This is always a nevuen that attracts clubs from all over the country.
There will be 2 races – male and female with 2 start times (start times tbc)
There will be overall and age category prizes up for grabs.
This year the club are teaming up with the Jack & Jill foundation and they would be gratefull for any donations recieved.
Entry fee is 20euro incuding postage of chipped number.