Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Cycle Against Suicide Bike4Life 2021
Sep 10 at 12:00 am - Sep 11 at 12:00 am
Join us for Cycle Against Suicide’s Bike4Life 21 – Around the World
Every year, on September 10th, millions of people around the world come together to mark World Suicide Prevention Day. Cycle Against Suicide joins this global community as we once again hold our annual Bike4Life to mark this important day and join others in cycling ‘around the world’. This year, we gather promoting evidence-based action to reduce the incidence of suicide and suicidal behaviour.
More than just a cyclethon, our ‘Bike4Life’ is an opportunity to move for something that matters – for healing and recovery for those impacted by suicide; for the memory of loved ones lost to suicide; for hope in communities and families struggling with the impact of isolation and loneliness in these unprecedented times.
Our Bike4Life goal this year is to cycle ‘around the world’ in one day, promoting suicide awareness and prevention.
One Day – One Goal.
We want to complete 42,000Kms in a day and while doing it, reignite the sense of community, camaraderie and personal connection that has been missing from our lives due to COVID-19.
On September 10th, gather your family and friends, your school, your club or your organisation and join Cycle Against Suicide on it’s ‘Bike4Life -Around the World’ campaign. Let us move together in support of suicide prevention and create a world where fewer people die by suicide. You can cycle any distance you want, anywhere you want – at home, at the gym, on any road, or on your favourite track.
Your Bike4Life participation helps to raise awareness and funds that save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide. Funds raised go towards increasing Cycle Against Suicide evidence-based supports and programmes into communities across Ireland. (Primary and Post Primary Schools’ Programmes and our Community Buddy Programme).
In Ireland, one person each day is a victim to suicide, with tens of thousands of people at risk. Every suicide destroys families and communities. It leaves immense uncertainty, guilt, regret and profound feelings of loss. Cycle Against Suicide is working hard to save lives and lessen the huge toll suicide places on families and communities through its evidence-based programmes and events.
This World Suicide Prevention Day, September 10th, 2021, support the work of Cycle Against Suicide, Hop on your bike, and together, let’s provide hope and encouragement to those who are struggling.