Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Back Underway 10k
Aug 29, '21 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Kilcormac Killoughey AC 10K
“Back Underway 10k”
This is KKAC’s first ever race!
The club started 2 years ago after a very successful C25K programme in January 2019.
Having missed out on the chance to host a race in 2020 we are very excited to launch this 10K route and welcome you all to Kilcormac on the morning of the 29th August 2021.
Race starts at 10.00am
This event will be chip timed by JustRuns Events with prizes for 1st Male and 1st Female and 29th place. Please note spaces are limited and registration will close on 23rd of August to allow numbers to be posted in advance.
This event will be fully COVID compliant.
Race Start/Finish will be in Faithful Fields, Tullamore Road,