Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Loughglynn Woodlands 5/10km
May 6, '18 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sunday 6th May brings the 5th Annual Loughglynn Woodlands 5k and 10k Walk/Jog/Run!
Start Time is 2pm sharp. (Please Note earlier start time)
Entry Fee: Adult €10 U16 €5 Family €25
This year the race will be fully chip timed.
Both the 5k and 10k follow beautiful scenic routes around by the lake and back to the village. The 5k is mostly flat, and the 10k has a couple of nice hills for those who like a challenge!
Prize giving and refreshments immediately after in Loughglynn Community Centre. The course is measured and marked, and Chip timed.
This year all funds are in aid of Loughglynn Community Centre.
Last year we had a record attendance, and we hope 2018 is going to be even bigger and better! Please share and invite your friends to spread the word! 🙂