Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Leg it for Lakers 10k
Apr 13, '19 at 8:00 am - 2:00 pm€20
Registration will take place at Roundwood Parish Hall,
Registration on race day opens at 8.30am and closes at 10.00 am.
The Race starts at 10.30 am
Tech T-Shirts and race numbers will be available at registration
T-Shirts are only guaranteed for competitors who registered online prior to 29th March 2019.
The route is around the reservoir and is mostly trail with some uneven terrain, there is only approx. 1km on the road (3km-4km) and will be chip timed for runners.
Water Station on route of Run (approx. 4.5km)
Water Station at Finish Line with Light refreshments
Cash Prize of €100 for 1st Male & Female winner
Cash Prize of €50 for 2nd Male & Female winner
Prize Giving is approx. 12 noon at Parish Hall
BBQ and refreshments at Parish Hall post-race.