Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mini Muckers 2019
The tough course of 25+ obstacles covers a 2.5km stretch and, believe us, it will test your endurance!
We will have fully trained medics on the day
Spectators are free and will be able to walk along the sidelines of most of the course to cheer on and to take pictures of their kids.
Carpooling is definitely recommended but there will be ample parking on the day. Parking included in registration fee.
We ask that you do not bring your pets on the day for health and safety reasons.
Bring black bags, baby wipes/ sponge/ water – there will be washed down facilities available but the items listed are good to have on hand.
Bring warm loose-fitting clothing that you can change into easily afterwards.
There will be a valuable drop off for car keys etc but we advise to bring minimal belongings with you.
Teams are encouraged to enter as we believe its a lot more fun running around and getting muddy with your friends. There is no limit to how many people are on a team all we ask is that you come up with a cool team name and that all the children are in the same age category. There are discounted rates for teams, the bigger the number the cheaper it is.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Naas Ireland Mini Muckers 2019. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.