Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Kinsale Regatta 5 Mile
Aug 2 at 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm€10.70 – €12
Kinsale Regatta 5 mile is set in beautiful Kinsale on one of the fastest 5 mile courses anywhere that has been officially measured and is sure to be a venue for PBs
We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Kinsale has to offer and enjoy the bank holiday weekend in Kinsale, lots happening and a great weekend full of family activities.
We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run the classic 5 mile distance in a beautiful setting starting at Kinsale G.A.A grounds and going down a beautiful country road looking down on great views of sounding countryside and following the Bandon river, all the way into Kinsale town centre
Race Starts at Kinsale G.A.A grounds and finishes in Kinsale town centre at Bank of Ireland.
Please note there is 1 kilometre between start and finish.
1st 3 Male, 1st 3 Female
1st Age categories in M/F (40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65
1st Wheelchair M/F
Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds on race entry fee. In addition we cannot facilitate transfer of race entry to another athlete or to the following year. We appreciate your understanding of this.
Over 18 years old only are permitted to enter the race.
Race entry is through our partners at the following website
Entry Fee 10 euro (plus €0.70 processing fee). €12 on race day
Post-race refreshments and prizes in Kinsale temperance hall 50 metres from finish line
Chip-timing is being provided by Core Timing
This event is an Athletics Ireland event and governed by the licence rules of Athletics Ireland. Each participant is competing at their own risk and the organisers do not accept any responsibility or liability for injury, loss or damage to a person or their property while attending or participating in any aspect of this event.