Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Sep 14, '19 at 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm€50
JOIN US FOR THE FIRST BOFIN SWIM!
Enjoy a refreshing swim in crystal clear waters at Inishbofin’s East End bay, with full safety support, refreshments and join us in the evening a bit of island craic at the after party!
This unique event in aid of Down Syndrome Galway takes place on beautiful Inishbofin Island, situated on Connemara’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way. The island is steeped in history, and is renowned for its traditional music and unspoilt sandy beaches.
- 750m / 1 lap
- 1500m swim / 2 laps
REGISTRATION FEE €60 (EARLY BIRD €50) INCLUDES:
- Return ferry crossing
- Race entry
- Sponsorship pack & tech race tee shirt
- Snack & water stops during event
- Light refreshments provided after race
- BBQ with live music at 7pm on Saturday evening
As this is a charity event, we require all race participants to raise a minimum of €100 sponsorship for Down Syndrome Galway’s speech and language therapy, education and social projects. This charity provides vital services to over 100 children and adults in Galway city and county, and receives no government funding.