Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Toddy Moore 10k & 2 Mile Fun Run 2019
Sep 14 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm€15
In 2018 Kilmore Athletics Club lost a club legend after the passing of Toddy Moore.
Toddy served as Chairman of Leinster Athletics, was an Honorary Life Vice President of Athletics Ireland, Secretary of Kilmore AC for 42 years, Secretary of Wexford Athletics and President of both Wexford Athletics and Kilmore AC.
Toddy was also an accomplished athlete winning multiple county and Leinster titles. So this year, 2019, we want to rename our annual 10k in honour of Toddy. The race will take place on Saturday September the 14th at 5:30pm, our traditional date starting and finishing in Kilmore Village. 2 Mile Fun Run starts at 5pm. Our main sponsor will be ‘Saltees Fish’ who continue to support us.
This is our MAIN CLUB FUNDRAISER so all support is much appreciated. Please SHARE and help us to spread the word. We really want a great crowd to help us remember a great of athletics!
Cash prizes for 1st 4 individual male and female, 1st and 2nd club teams male and female, 1st junior male and female, 1st and 2nd masters male and female (O40,045,O50) and 1st masters male and female (O55,O60,065).
Race tshirt for first 200 participants.
After the race we will have prize-giving and refreshments in Kilmore!
This race has an AAI Permit. You must be 18 in the year of competition to run the 10k.
€15 online entry fee, €20 on the day, €5 entry for 2 Mile Fun Run, on the day only!