Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
INIS IRON MEÁIN 2020
Mar 14, '20€40
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year.
Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event is key to ensuring that the school continues to thrive thus ensuring the viability of this Atlantic gem. The course is exceptionally scenic with a choice between a 5km or 10km road race or a more difficult 12km route which includes a spectacular beach run along Ceann Gainimh. Our 5K category was added to cater for both novice and senior interests.