Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
** New Date ** Gaelforce Connemara
Jul 18 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm€65 – €90
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR
Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested.
STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE
Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s.
TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR WALKING; CYCLING AND KAYAKING (OPTIONAL)
Discover the natural and varied terrain of Connemara as you make your way through dramatic valleys, quiet forests and hills reflected in still water. Killary Fjord provides the most stunning backdrop to your adventure challenge.