Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
IMPORTANT INFORMATION It does not now seem likely that a return to racing in March is possible so we are making the decision to move the Gaelforce Sky Run to the safety net date of 10th July 2021. Discover Irish mountain running in the Maamturk Mountains, Connemara. PART OF THE SKYRUNNER UK & IRELAND SERIES 2021 3 DISTANCES: This event offers a serious challenge to seasoned mountain runners with the 22km distance, the 13km distance also offers a good challenge…Find out more »
Welcome to Ireland's most innovative and exciting obstacle race. Turf Warrior is an extreme obstacle course challenge that is packed full of adventure, mud running, climbing, swinging, leaps into the Atlantic and all kinds of other mayhem and madness. There is no better craic in Connemara We can even provide you with accommodation and a lovely homemade Mammy dinner but please note we will not wash your clothes afterwards. Discounts available for groups.Find out more »