Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Family Carers Kilkenny Mini Marathon
May 7 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm€15
Bank Holiday Monday 7th May 11am
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny.
Fun,family day out. 10K and 5K Route.
Registration fee €15
Family/Team of four € 50
Late regisrtation €20
Run, jog, walk or amble for Family Carers in this year’s
Kilkenny Mini Marathon
With a 10km run or walk, and a 5k run or walk starting at Aspect Hotel on the Waterford Road, with KCLR broadcasting live from the venue, a great atmosphere is guaranteed for the participants and their supporters on the day.
“We have some great prizes this year for the fastest finishers, and spot prizes for those taking part, including weekend breaks, electrical and household items. This year, medals will be given out to all participants who cross the finish line.
You can register for the Mini Marathon on the Family Carers Ireland website www. familycarers.ie or www.runireland.com or by post or by calling into our centre at the Springhill Clinic on the Waterford road or by phoning 056 7721424. Registration costs €15 with the closing date on Thursday 3rd May at 5.00pm. You can also register on the day of the Mini Marathon at 9.30am and the fee is €20. We look forward to seeing you all on the day.