Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Aug 18 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The 7th Annual EXTERN DAMBUSTERS race will take place on Saturday 18th August 2018 at the Silent Valley Mountain Centre and is featured in the PURE RUNNING HALF MARATHON SERIES.
We are delighted to have teamed up with Extern as our Charity Partners for this event. Each year Extern works alongside 18,000 children, young people, families, and individuals to empower them to change their lives.
Why not join #TeamExtern at Dambusters. Choose an area of Extern’s work to fundraise for, and receive a free running vest.
Homelessness / mental health / young people and families / drug and alcohol issues / refugee support, and more…
There are three distances to choose from, the Half Marathon, 10K Race/Walk and 5K race.
The Silent Valley is located within the Mourne area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland. The Valley is surrounded by dramatic mountain panoramas and includes a reservoir built in the early 1900’s as well as the famous Mourne wall. (Only 30 minutes drive from Newry).
Half Marathon/5K 11.00am
10K Race: 12 noon
Registration: The Silent Valley Mountain Park, Head Road, Annalong, Co. Down BT34 4HU