Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
ERP Xmas Cracker
Dec 31, '17 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€20
ERP Christmas Cracker 5km
SNAP into action on December 31st
ALONE, the charity that supports older people to age at home once again has teamed up with the Clonliffe Harriers Athletics Club and supported by the European Recycling Platform for the ERP 5km Christmas Cracker run taking place on the 31st December 2017 at 12 noon.
The family-friendly fun run is open to everyone – from serious runners to costume wearing walkers and everyone in between. The race will begin and end in Morton Stadium Santry, with the route encompassing Northwood and Santry Avenue.
Sean Moynihan CEO of ALONE said, “We’re thrilled to be partnering with the Clonliffe Harriers once more for the Christmas Cracker run. We hope that lots of people will join us for a fun morning out to shake off the post-Christmas slump and support older people. We’ll have spot prizes, refreshments and a few surprises to help get you moving!”
Registration costs €20 and is now open HERE. €5 from every registration goes directly to ALONE to support their work with older people in need.
ALONE can be contacted on (01) 679 1032 for those who have concerns about their own wellbeing, or the wellbeing of a vulnerable older person in the community or visit www.alone.ie