Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Resolution Run 2018
Jan 1, '18 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€18
The Resolution Run 2018 is a fast and flat 5K road race that takes place New Years Day 1st January 2018, at 11.30 in Galway City centre . The course routes through the city centre, from the Claddagh , passing the canals, cathedral, Shop street, Eyre Square and most of the city’s famous landmarks along the way. The race is AAI certified. Gift for all entrants, Race HQ is Claddagh Halll at South Park , Galway and race start is beside park .
The race starts promptly at 11.30 at South Park. Race number pickup is in the Claddagh Hall located right by the start line between 10:00 and 11.15 on the morning of the race. Entries cost €18 on-line. There will be some entries available on the day at the rate of €20 however the race is limited to 500 entries. All entrants will receive a souvenir gift, refreshments after and an official chip time .
The race is AAI certified and has been officially measured . All participants will have an official timed by Red Tag Timing. Individual results will be sent out via text and all results will be available on Facebook and www.redtagtiming.com shortly after the race finish.
The route is suitable for runners and walkers of all abilities. It is a very flat and fast course Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: Male and Female Senior , V40, and V50,and Junior
There will be teas, coffees and snacks available for all participants in The Claddagh Hall after the race . Presentation of prizes will take place at 12.45 pm.
Please note that there will be no changing facilities or showers available. Roads will not be closed for the event, however there will be either marshals or Guards at all junctions to ensure your safety!