Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Jun 23, '18 - Jun 24, '18€75
How far could you go in 24-hours?
We’ll be there to help you every step of the way. We’ll even give you a special jacket if you make 100 miles and there are big cash prizes for the winners and National and Age-Group Championship medals to be awarded.
Our 1652m flat course in a park around a lake in Victoria Park, Belfast – close to the famous Titanic Quarter- has yielded world records and was the venue for the World 24-Hr Champs in 2017.
You can also choose a 12-hr race, a 100km race and a team relay (teams of 4 including at least 1 woman each doing 3 stints of 2 hours).
Register Online HERE