Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon XII 2022
Nov 26 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a fantastic event in a wonderful location, Clonakilty West Cork. Runners experience a real treat when they take part in the Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon. There is a real sense that every participant is made feel welcome and important. The participant is number one. You can choose from Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k. The Start and Finish lines are both in the Quality Hotel, Clonakilty. This an ideal weekend breakaway before the Christmas period.
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE AT CLONAKILTY WATERFRONT MARATHON?
Saturday (Race Day)
* AAI cert and Jonas Counter measured course, fully insured.
* 250 ml sports cap bottles with water stations every 3 miles.
* 3 energy stations on Full marathon route (1 for the Half marathon) with jellies, crisps ,cola, water and Jaffa cakes, bananas.
* Chip timing by My Run Results Ltd.
* Bespoke & Unique Medals.
* Limited Edition Technical Running Finishers Top.
*Bespoke winner trophy made exclusively in Sweden for Clon XI
Additional Perks for when you Register for a C.W.M event:
* Personalised Race Certificate
*Personalised Bib with your Name (Must be registered before 31st October)
* Photos taken at the C.W.M. Photo walls upon completion.
Welcome to The Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon XII
Welcome Home 🙂 🙂 xx