Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › Kids Race
5K or 10K, Free Santa Suits, Big Custom Medals, Santa in his Igloo, Tea & Snacks Afterwards.Find out more »
Annual Fundraiser for River Moy Search & Rescue. Family Fun 5k and kids 1.5k run. Medals for first 200 registered participants on the day. 22nd December 2019 - Belleek Woods - run starts @ 11am from Ballina Town Soccer Club.Find out more »
Pieta House Wren Run - Walk Jog or RunFind out more »
West Sligo run starts in Dromore West village go out Easky Coast Rd through some lovely scenic country roads lovely views of ox mountains. rivers, windmills flat course over a lovely bridge finishes along a beautiful river through lovely woods, over some foot bridges and finishes in our modern community centre where refreshments will be served and prizes will be presented All walkers start from community at @ 11.00 sharp, all runners start from petrol station @ 11.30, the course is…Find out more »
Celebrating the 20th year of this amazing event, there is something for everyone in the Burren Charity Challenge set in the idyllic village of Ballyvaughan, Co Clare. You can run or walk 5km or 10km, you can cycle 40km or you can do both in our Duathalon all in aid of charity and to work off that Christmas pudding! Make a night or a weekend of it and stay to sample our great village hospitality and craic over the Christmas…Find out more »
Test your speed over the classic mile distance or run with the family. Can you break the elusive 4 minute mile, it can be done on this fast, flat race in the village of Galbally, Co. Limerick, €100 cash bonus if you do! Cash prize for the top 3 men & women, cash bonus if the course records are broken: 4.19 men's record & 5.18 female record. We have added a team challenge this year, 3 members per team (mixed)…Find out more »
A festive 5k held in Lees road, Ennis on Christmas week. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. Fancy dress is optional There will be a custom designed medal for all finishers!! Entries will also be taken on the day from 10-11.30am. A fun filled afternoon is promised so save the date Sunday 29th December at 12pm sharp. Price: €10 per adult, €5 per child Separate family ticket for families: 2 adults and 2 kids(or groups of 4) for…Find out more »
Our Annual 10k & 5k Fun Run will take place on Sunday 9th February at The Cobblers Rest Bodyke, the start time is 11:30am and registration will take place from 11am, everyone is welcome. The children will receive finishers medals.Find out more »
Race Entry Here On 8th February 2020 we are hosting a charity run for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Ireland and Lilly’s Garden. This run is to commemorate Lily Daly who died at the age of 7.5 due to sudden complications and onset of acute Hydrocephalus. Lily was one of a kind. She was a ball of positive energy bouncing around with love for everyone. Her enthusiasm and passion was infectious along with her unbridled imagination.…Find out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »