Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
My Beach Family Run
Organiser: MyRunResultsEnter Event (powered by njuko.com)
Jul 18, '21 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
My Beach Family Run at the Beach Hut Clogherhead.
This promises to be a great family day out. You can make this as fun or as competitive as you like.
Clogherhead is great location to bring famly and friends. If you are not familar with Cloghherhead here is a google link to help you get there. Click HERE
- 5k – 10euro
- Kids – 5 euro
- Family – 20 euro
- Virtual – 5 euro
Option to purchase event t-shirt & / or medal
We will post your race number prior to the event. Adults numbers will be chipped and the kids 1k will not be chipped timed. Kids can also run the 5k if they wish to do so.
Please arrive early on the morning of the 18th to avoid delays. Ensure you park in safe place and not effecting local residents. The Public toiltes can be used that are located beside the Beach Hut coffee shop and Beach car park.
- 5k Race start 9.30 am; The start and finish line will be located on the beach in the front of the Beach Hut coffee shop. You will need to run out and back for 5 laps. We hope that you can get plenty of support as you return for each lap.
- 1km Kids Race start 10.15 am. 500m out and back along the beach.
- Sack Race 10:30 am.
- FREE COFFEE TEA OR ICE CREAM; Present your race number to a staff member in the Beach Hut for your free choice of Coffee or tea with treat, or ice cream.
IF YOU PURCHASED MERCHANDISE THIS WILL BE POSTED TO YOU JUST BEFORE OR AFTER THE EVENT.
- Please adhere to social distancing and please try keep to your own family and close friends
- Please do NOT attend if you have any symptoms of covid 19.
- Please do NOt attend the event if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of covid 19 within the last 14 days of the event
- Please respect the local community and their residents.
- Please Tidy up and bring a plastic bag to discard of any rubbish as we would like to keep the beach clean and tidy
- Run / walk your chosen distance(s) from 16th to 30th July 2021
- Add your time(s) to MyRunResults site
- If you have purchased merchandise your pack will be sent out in batches based on date ordered. Packs will be posted out after the event from approx mid to end of July.