Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Carney 10km and 1/2 Marathon 2022
The Annual Carney 10km Easter Monday 10km and Inaugural 1/2 Marathon,
Start of the New Year with a challenging course and brand new course for Sligo`s first 1/2 Marathon Event.
Carney/Oxfield community are delighted to this year bring budding athletes and distance runners alike something to train towards for the 2022 season using some of the most picturesque scenery Sligo has to offer.
Course for 10km will be a challenging looped course, With the half Marathon extending on towards Raghley harbor and surrounds.
Route Maps and Course Stats to be Posted Later:
The event has so much to offer:
- AAI Measured
- Chip Timed
- Prizes in Catagories:
- Customised Tshirt for 1/2 Marathon
- Customised Medal for 1/2 Marathon
- Perpetual Cup for MF 1/2 Winner
- Tea /coffee Refreshments
- Spot Prizes
- 1,2,3 M and F
- Over 40s M
- Over 40s F
- Over 45M
- Over 45F
- Over 50 M
- Over 50 F
- Over 60 M
- Over 60 F
In The Half Marathon to Set the History Books off,with style we are offering a Perpetual Trophy for 1st in Male and Female Overall
** 10km participants will receive a Customised T-shirt while 1/2 Marathon runners will receive a Customised Medal and T-Shirt dedicated to this inaugural event!**
Places will be strictly limited and a first come first served basis,
Strictly No Entries on the day
**Refunds Are Strictly Prohibited