Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Breffni 3 Province Challenge
Aug 4, '18 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€25.00
The Breffni 3 Province Challenge will be held on August Bank Holiday Saturday. We have a Half Marathon, 10K and 5K Run as well as a 25K & 100K cycle. The Half Marathon & 10K are AAI approved.
This event has been organised by the Community of Arva with the aim of raising funds towards Cancer Care, Cure & Research.
These events will raise much-needed funds for St Luke’s Oncology Trust, Breast Cancer Research (Formerly NBCRI). and Cavan/Monaghan Cancer Homecare Association. Tel 086 084 8633 for your sponsorship cards!
Registration is available or call the number above for your sponsorship card.
All participants receive a t-shirt, medal on completion.
Register Online HERE
Refreshment, BBQ and live entertainment by at the finish line in Market Square Arva. Later in the evening buffet aavailablein the Breffni Arms Hotel followed by entertainment and dancing ’til late!