Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Boxymo Giro D’ Jigsaw
Sep 28 at 8:00 am - Sep 30 at 5:00 pm
Live life as a cycle pro on our three day managed cycle tour across Ireland, as we cycle 470 km through a route through counties and communities where Jigsaw provides our vital services.
The event will take place from Friday 28th September to Sunday 30th of September.
Fri 28th Sept: Galway – Ballinasloe – Mullingar – Athboy – Trim.
Sat 29th Sept Navan – Balbriggan – Dunboyne– Edenderry – Tullamore. Distance:177km
Sun 30th Sept Tullamore – Loughrea – Galway.
How is the cycle managed?
We have two managed cycle groups in the BoxyMo Giro D’Jigsaw. Each of the cycle groups has its own lead car, two cycling marshals, and two civilian motorbike marshals. Each group will also have a support vehicle with on tour nutrition, repairs and first aid support.
Are there set paces for the cycle?
Yes, there is a set pace for each group. The first group (Group 1) is paced at 25km per hour, the 2nd group (Group 2) at 30km per hour. Both these groups will have cycling marshals and a lead car to maintain the pace.
How many cyclists in each group?
There is a limit to the numbers of people who can take part in the BoxyMo Giro D’Jigsaw. We can accommodate a maximum of 25 people per group, which limited our participation to 50 cyclists on the tour.
Places are limited to 50 cyclists this year, to express interest in a spot on tour click HERE