Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Sep 29, '18 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
-Saturday 29 th September 2018 – 3pm.
-Number pick up 1-2.30pm at Carna Bay Hotel.
-Carna, Connemara, Co. Galway.
-€20 registration fee online and on the day.
-Race starts and finishes at Carna Bay Hotel.
The annual 10k Conamara race is a very popular and one of the most scenic road races in Ireland.
Organised by local Connemara Athletic Club the race starts in Carna village, on the Wild Atlantic Way crossing the islands of Roisín an Chaladh and Muighnis, before reaching the turnaround point at Muighnis beach and graveyard then heading back to Carna.
As well as being a stunningly beautiful route, the coastal run is mostly flat and ideal for PBs.
The race, organised by the Connemara Athletic Club will be timed and refreshments and entertainment will be provided afterwards in Carna Bay Hotel.
The 10k Conamara will be open to runners, joggers and walkers. On the day Registration and number pick up will be available from 1-2.30pm at Carna Bay Hotel, where race pack collection will be available.
Race pack will include your number, pins, a gym bag or beanie hat, energy bar and drink.
More info and details will be available on
Contact: 087-7984554 (Michael) / 087-6689858 (Colm)