Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Age Action Sunset 5k Sandymount
Sep 27, '18 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
UPDATE Monday 24th September: Please note online registration is now closed however entries will be accepted on the night from 5:30pm in the Clanna Gael GAA Club, for more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Age Action 5km Run – Thursday 27th of September 2018.
Bank of Ireland are proud to partner with one of our flagship charities Age Action to help promote their upcoming 5km on Thursday the 27th of September 2018 which will be taking place in advance of positive ageing week. The run will take place on Sandymount Promenade and Beach and will start at 7pm.
The registration fee for the event is €20 – All of the funding raised for Age Action will be matched in full by Bank of Ireland. As a result, each race entry fee will provide 2 hours of support for seniors in need.
* Limited number of places available
* Open to runners, joggers & walkers of all ages
* Flat terrain makes it an ideal course to aim for a Personal Best!
* Full chip timing for all participants
* Free t-shirt for all participants
* Bag drop/storage will be available on the day
* Registration/run packs will be available for collection in advance in a range of city centre locations (you will be e-mailed with more details in advance)
* Start/Finish point at Clan Na Gael GAA Club beside Sean Moore Park on Sandymount Strand (see map here)
Age Action: Age Action was established in 1992 with the mission to promote positive ageing, challenging negative stereotyping of older persons as dependent and in need, and mobilised and empowered older people. Since then Age Action has become the leading advocacy organisation for older people and is the “voice” of older people.
The partnership between Bank of Ireland and Age Action aims to support older people and allow them to remain active and stay connected in their communities. It combines volunteering, fundraising and financial support as well as providing teaching on the basics of the internet and digital world through Tea & Tech sessions.