Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Blayney Rockets 10 Mile Road Race 2018
Jul 21 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
This 10 mile road race is on a scenic loop course a round Lough Muckno, Castleblayney. This event is
in its fifth year and has grown significantly since starting due to the appeal of the course and the
quality of the overall event. It is a predominantly flat course with just a few short hills and will
appeal to competitive runners and leisure runners. It is an accurately measured and certified course
and is an AAI sanctioned event. A fun event for all participants and lots of prizes and surprises is the
order of the day!
Event details and schedule
The race will start at 11am. Registration will be open on the morning of the race from 9am until
10:30am. Registration will take place at St Marys Park, (Castleblayney Faughs GAA grounds),
Castleblayney, on the Dublin Road out of town. Parking will be available at the grounds and at the
neighbouring school. Further ample parking is available close by in the town centre close to the race
Showers and changing facilities will be available at the race finish.
Refreshments will be served to all participants at the end of the race. There will be cash prizes and
trophies for the 1st three male and female finishers and trophies for the category winners for all age
groups. Presentation of prizes will take place at approx 1pm.
Early bird entry cost is €15 until midnight on 17th June. Entry costs from 18th June until close of
pre-entry at 11pm on Thursday 19th July is €20. Entries will be taken on the day of the race at a cost
of €25, however we cannot guarantee a race t-shirt for participants if entering on the day. Note that
we can only guarantee your correct t-shirt size for entries received by Wednesday 11th July.