Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Punchestown 5k/10k Run in aid of the Michael Mullan Cancer Fund
Jul 21, '18 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm€5 – €20
We are organising a 5k/10k Fun Run in Punchestown Racecourse on Sat. July 21st at 11am. All proceeds go to the Michael Mullan Cancer Fund.
Michael (Mick) is 26 years old from Eadestown Co. Kildare and is battling cancer for the third time. Michael is currently undergoing treatment in Boston as there is no treatment options available for him in Ireland. We have organised this run to raise much needed funds to help cover his medical expenses. If you would like to read an article written by Michael himself about his journey so far, here is the link: http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/harvard-law-study-cancer-3876183-Mar2018/
The run will be chipped and timed by Pop Up Races. It is €15 for the 5k run, and €20 for the 10k run. All kids under 12 go free (with an accompanying adult).
Online registration will open soon, so keep an eye on our Facebook page & event https://www.facebook.com/events/336740903519945/.