Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Blackwater Virtual Runs in aid of Charity
Apr 19, '20
Battling against this awful Coronavirus are the Nursing Homes frontline staff.
Today, we should, more than ever cherish the staff who are dedicating themselves to caring for others during this awful crisis.
We have launched a challenge to show our support.
Complete any distance for your level.
Complete your challenge by walking, running and staying within Government guidelines.
This challenge is open to everyone – all ages and abilities welcome.
Your donation will support frontline nursing home staff in the fight against Covid-19.
“Virtual Fun Run in Aid of Monaghan Nursing Homes” is an open run challenge to support frontline staff and their patients in these Homes.
You decide how long, what time and where! At the end post your finisher photo into Facebook Blackwater 10k page to add your result.
You can run any of the below distance.
1mile, 2k, 5k, 5mile, or 10k
This is about bringing runners together to make a life-saving difference.
Now is our time to help them.
Please donate whatever you can. Every little helps!