Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
BEAST CHALLENGE – THE FALL
Oct 7, '17 at 12:00 pm
BEAST CHALLENGE – THE FALL– BRINGS YOU SOME OF THE TOUGHEST AND MOST INSANE OBSTACLES YOU’VE EVER EXPERIENCED – ‘GET YOUR BEAST MODE LOADING – THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC !!
A PHENOMENAL OCR EVENT. CHOOSE FROM
BEAST CHALLENGE – 7KM FUN OCR CHALLENGE – FAST, FURIOUS FUN – THE CHALLENGE IS TO FINISH
BEAST RACE – COMPETITIVE OCR RACE – 8KM – OCR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS/ EUROPEAN OCR CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFIER.
BEAST WARRIOR – 2KM OCR SPRINT
ULTIMATE BEAST – BEAST RACE AND BEAST WARRIOR COMBINED
IRISH OCR CHAMPIONSHIPS – QUALIFIED ATHLETES ONLY
MINI BEASTS FAMIY/KIDS OBSTACLE RACE
REGISTER BEFORE 30th June 2017 to avail of our Early Beast Discount !!
Be prepared for plenty of “Mud, Sweat and Beers”. This 2 day event promises to be sensational , and takes place on Saturday 7th Oct 2017 from 11am. Beast Challenge – The Fall is guaranteed to be one of the toughest, grueling, most enjoyable and rewarding events of the year. Finsiher T Shirt, bespoke medal, BBQ, and afterparty for every challeger.
We are delighted to announce that ’BEAST CHALLENGE’ is a qualifying event for the OCR World Championships, and the EUROPEAN OCR CHAMPIONSHIPS.