Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
May 19, '19 at 10:30 am - 5:00 pm€17
Registration is now open for the annual Bantry Bay Run Half Marathon and 10km that takes place on 19th May 2019 from Glengarriff to Bantry. Don’t let the scenery stop you…**Please note: Online registration will close Saturday the 18th of May at 2pm, Cash only after this at the designated race pack collection points
When you enter the Half Marathon & 10Km you will receive:
Race Timing Chip
Water stations along the route
Finishers Medal (Medal not guaranteed if failure to register before the 13th May)
Bay Run Technical T Shirt available for an additional €10
Please note you have to be over 18 to enter this event.