Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
ARC 5k/10k – Phoenix Park On Your Own or from Anywhere
ARC 5K/10K Run there’s something for everyone this May!
The ARC 5K/10K Run takes place from the 1st – 7th May in Phoenix Park or in your own area…you choose.
For the runners who can make Phoenix Park, it’s the same route, same location and same starting point on Furze Road, off Chesterfield Avenue in Phoenix Park.
Once you register below (registration fee of €10 to help us cover our costs) you will be invited to set up your fundraising page via iDonate where you can spread the love and ask your nearest and dearest to sponsor you by sharing your link on your social media platforms, WhatsApp messaging or e-mail.
Two days before the event, we will send you an e-mail with your login details to install your Run On Your Own (ROYO) app.
This app has been designed for those running in Phoenix Park or within your own area. No matter where you run, you will hear words of encouragement from our ARC supporters such as well-knowns like Mairead Ronan, Davey Fitzgerald, Ian Dempsey and Jason Byrne, at each kilometre milestone. So, don’t forget to bring your earphones and connect them to your phone!
For those making your way to Phoenix Park, click into your ROYO app when you are on Furze Road, off Chesterfield Avenue. Our clever app will direct you to the start line. You will hear an audio countdown 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GO!!!!
The app will direct you whether to turn left or right, so don’t worry, you won’t lose your way, we’ve got your back!!
There will also be a leader board for those extra competitive runners and you will be able to see if there is anyone else out running the same time as you, so say Hi!!