Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Croí’s Couch To Wild Atlantic Way
Mar 17 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Embrace the Wild Atlantic Way of life by running, walking or jogging part of this spectacular coastal route on a virtual mission. Your progress will be tracked through our interactive map on iDonate, where people can sponsor you along your way. Your support now is vital – people living with heart disease and stroke need our help more than ever before.
Date: Launching March 17th
Cost: €15. All registrants receive an eco-friendly Couch to Wild Atlantic Way medal!
Anyone who raises over €50 will receive our NEW Couch to Wild Atlantic Way sports t-shirt. All funds raised will enable us to continue providing our vital support to those suffering from heart disease and stroke, who are most at risk during these difficult times.
How to take part:
- Register and choose a virtual coastal walk along the Wild Atlantic Way (Donegal, Sligo/Leitrim, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Kerry, Cork). See guidance below on which coastal walk is best for you.
- Once registered, you will receive a link to your Wild Atlantic Way route on iDonate.
- Start walking/running in your local area within current restrictions. You can upload your steps to our interactive map to move down your chosen route, or you can sync your steps to the map using FitBit or Strava!
- Share your journey along the way and help raise vital funds for Croí.