Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
A Day For Edel 2nd Edition
Sep 7, '19 at 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
The family of the late Edel Slicker are hosting this wonderful event in memory of Edel in the month of her birthday, with all proceeds going to Sensational Kids.
A Day For Edel 2nd Edition
5K 10K & Half Marathon
Saturday 7th September 2019
10.00am – Half Marathon start
11.00 am – 5K, 10K start
The Rugby Club, The Curragh
Chip timed by JustRuns Events
This exciting event is for all the family to enjoy with 3 race distances, the 5k is open to all – runners & walkers
There is also a 3K buggy push (free)
Brian from Fitness4Life will provide a warm up and continue with fun aerobic sessions for the children throughout the duration of the race.
The event promises not to disappoint with water and fueling stations and treats along the race route, a DJ, face painting, hot post-race food.
There is a specially designed event T-shirt for the first 300 registered
medals for all registered participants.