Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
6th Easter Sunday Bunny Run
Apr 12 at 10:00 am - Jun 14 at 4:30 pm€10
TULLAROAN ATHLETICS CLUB
6th ANNUAL EASTER SUNDAY BUNNY RUN
12th April 2020
10 Mile €25 11am Start
10K €20 and 5K €10 11:30am Start
Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon where runners,walkers, wheelchair and assisted participants are all welcome to take part with Chip timing, bespoke medal for all finishers. Refreshments & shower facilities provided after your event. Come & be part of this special day & let the power of inclusion embrace you this Easter.
ONE GOAL, ONE VISION….TOGETHERNESS