Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
60k in 60 Days Virtual Challenge
Jan 1 at 8:00 am - Feb 29 at 5:00 pm
LEAP into 2020 with this exciting 60 kms in 60-day personal challenge for The Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland.
We CARE for 20 families from all over Ireland every night, and support them whilst their child is seriously ill in Crumlin Children’s Hospital, Dublin 12. We provide a ‘home away from home’ on the grounds of the hospital, keeping families close to their sick child and also to each other. It costs the Charity €60.00 per night to CARE for each family, ensuring they have somewhere to feel safe and secure whilst dealing with their sick child.
We want you to LEAP into 2020 and help us to CARE for our families by signing up, stepping out and challenging yourself to 60km in 60 days. From 1st January to 29th February, you can walk, run or cycle to complete your 60km, showing your support and CARE for our families and their sick children.
Each time you go out, save your kilometres until you have hit your 60km target and send in the evidence to Irish Bling Hunters Facebook page or Irishblinghunters@gmail.com to claim your medal and completion certificate.
Register for the Challenge HERE