Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tri Talking Sport January Challenge
Jan 1 at 8:00 am - Jan 16 at 5:00 pm
Ready to tackle the new year and new decade with some focus on your fitness all while having fun and being supported by like minded people?
Look no further, the Tri Talking Sport 15 hour January Fitness Challenge is live and kicking and is a great way to be encouraged and stay accountable with your fitness goals during the month of January.
Commit to completing just 15 hours of physical activity from 1st – 31st January. Ideally, this would be one hour of activity per day spread out over 15 days, however, this is more about completion than competition so participants can decide to complete the challenge over a variety of durations ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
The key is setting aside the time to complete the activity and take some time out to create a new habit of incorporating physical activity into your daily and weekly routines.
Participants select their physical activity of choice and complete a tracker to keep account of their activity. The reward for the challenge is in its completion and personal satisfaction, however, those who embrace and complete the challenge will have access to a variety of prizes and exclusive discounts across a number of events and products.
This challenge offers the opportunity to set some realistic goals this January and have fun whilst looking after your mind, body and soul as you set out with your 2020 fitness resolutions.
Whether you have plans to run a 5k, tackle a triathlon, complete a cycling sportive for the first time or climb a mountain in the coming year, focus, dedication and consistency will help you achieve your goal. This challenge is a lovely route to retaining or gaining fitness at the start of 2020 regardless of your overall fitness resolutions and goals for the year ahead.
Register for the challenge HERE