Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
5k Inflatable Foam Obstacle Course – Family Fun!
Jul 27, '19 at 10:00 am - Jul 28, '19 at 4:00 pm€15 – €25
Wild Air Run is an award-winning family fun run that features 10 of Europe’s biggest inflatable obstacles as part of a 5K course. 2019 brings a new feature such as MEGA FOAM to our 4 lane, 60m long slide!
It can be completed by all fitness levels and all ages between 7-70. All the family can get involved.
Following last years successful tour around Ireland. We are super excited to be coming to Malahide Castle, Dublin on 27th July & 28th, Marlay Park, Dublin on August 24th & 25th.
At Wild Air Run the focus is on fun. From fitness fanatics who will find the run a genuine challenge, to the armchair athlete and everyone in between who will enjoy things at a more relaxed pace. The 10 massive obstacles combine agility, creativity and above all, fun.
Before you can claim victory over Wild Air Run you will finish with Europe’s largest inflatable slide which is a crazy 60m long and 8m high covered in foam. There will also be a ‘Chill Zone’, an area for both participants and spectators to relax and enjoy music, games and food and drink from local vendors.
All events will kick off its first wave at 10:00am, with additional waves running in 20-minute intervals until 4:00pm.
Tickets for Wild Air Run are on sale at www.wildairrun.com. Launch Offer Tickets are now on sale at €25 for adults and €15 for children. Family tickets (€68) and group rates are also available. Spectators can cheer from the side-lines for free. For more information and to buy tickets visit www.wildairrun.com.