Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
5 & 10km Colour Fun Run
Mar 10 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm€5 – €20
Lawrencetown Community Development Group in association with East Galway & Midlands Cancer Support , invite you to join our 5/10km Colour Fun Run on March 10th at 1.00pm!
The 5/10 km fun event starting point will be the local community hall starting at 1pm. Organisers plan to have a parade of colour at the starting line with all sorts of colour powder available to purchase at the event meaning your takeoff will look like you have emerged from a rainbow. This is the finale to the Lawrencetown Community Developments 8 week schedule of fitness events that are being held. They are keen to promote the idea that staying fit and healthy should be a fun and an enjoyable experience in everyone`s life and so the programme has a whole host of events to suit all ages.
Organisers are inviting people of all ages, families, individuals, runners, walkers, joggers etc – to come along and participate is this fun event.
Participants can enter on the day (registration from 12.15 in the hall).
Cost of entry is as follows.
5km Colour Walk/Run
Children (under 12s) €5
Children (under 12) €5
Colour Powder is €5 per bag
All proceeds in aid of East Galway &Midland Cancer Support & LCDG School Parking Development Project.
For more information, contact Irene at 087 7977189.